(1) Your data is administered by Ilona Wesołowska conducting business under the name “NOLIA” Ilona Wesołowska with its registered seat in Grodzisk Mazowiecki (05-825, POLAND) at Żydowska 17/193 Str., registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity under tax identification number: 5291739013. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws.
(3) Personal data provided in the webforms on ezpage.eu website and sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
1. We are the data administrator of individuals applying through the form placed on the website ezpage.eu and/or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
2 Personal data are processed:
– in accordance with data protection regulations,
– to the extent (and for the purpose) in accordance with your consent, if you have reported to us using the contact form or by sending an email (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR),
– to the extent (and for the purpose) necessary for the establishment, formation of the content of the agreement, amendment or termination thereof, and proper performance of services provided electronically (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR),
– for archival and/or evidential purposes, in case of the need to prove facts or possible establishment, investigation or defense against claims being the realization of our legitimate interest(pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR),
– – for analytical purposes (e.g. better selection of services) and researching your satisfaction (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
(3) Each data subject (if we are the data administrator) has the right to access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
(4) Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the our organization is possible by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent for the purpose of pursuing possible claims in court or if national, EU or international law obliges us to retain the data.
(6) We have the right to share your personal User data (and other data) with entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
(7) The deletion of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
(8) We do not share personal data with other entities other than those authorized under applicable law.
9 Personal data shall be processed only by individuals authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
(2) The data collected is used to monitor and see how users use our site in order to improve the site by providing a more efficient and seamless navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrica tools, which record user behavior on the site.
4 We use the following cookies on our website:
– “performance” cookies, which enable the collection of information about the use of the website’s subpages,
– “advertising” cookies, allowing to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests
(5) You have the option to disable or restore the collection of cookies at any time by changing the settings in your web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available, for example, at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
(6) Additional personal information, such as e-mail address, is collected only in places where, when filling out the form, you expressly consented to it (by checking the appropriate box). We retain and use the above data only for the needs necessary to perform the function (e.g., in the case of the contact form – to send a return e-mail and inform you about news and promotions).